The Wilton Method® Decorating Basics Course 1 is the perfect place to start! Your Instructor will show you the right way to decorate, step by step, so that you experience the excitement of successfully decorating your first cake.
- How to Bake a Great Cake
- Buttercream Icing
- Using Decorating Bags and Couplers
- Icing the Cake
- Leveling and Torting the Cake
- Using the Star Tip
- Drop Flower, Rosette
- Dimensional Decorating
- Pompom Flower, Leaves
- Filling and Icing a Cupcake
- Guidelines for Elementary Cake Design
- Printing, Writing, Rose Base
- Piping Gel Pattern Transfer
- Ribbon Rose
- Guidelines for Decorating Your Cake
Click HERE for a list of supplies you will need for each class.
Don't forget to bring your kit, cookies, and buttercream to the first class!
Decorating Basics - October 2010