Thursday, March 31, 2011

Princess Birthday

So for my sister's birthday she asked for a barbie cake....
It just so happen that I recieved a little gift in the mail... from ME!




I COULDN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT!!

It was super easy!  There's a heating core rod that goes in the center of the pan to conduct heat to the center.  This allows the cake to cook evenly.


I made my sister a strawberry cake (her FAVORITE!) with a vanilla swiss meringue buttercream


 There are these wonderful instructions in the kit for several different styles of dresses for your doll!


I used the Wilton Graceful Vines fondant imprint mat to get the design on the dress.  She was workin that au' natural hair do.

 
And she wasn't done wihtout a little edible pink pearl dust painted on!


 
My sister LOVED the cake... but she wasn't the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment