Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to Cake Sophistication - The Blog!

I'm writing this blog to journal my experiences in cake decorating and for all my Wilton students - past, present, and future!  Here students can stay up-to-date on Michaels latest class offerings, what supplies they'll need for class, and hopefully get any questions answered that they may have.  

A little about me... I have been decorating cakes for over two years.  It all started for me by taking all the classes Wilton had to offer.  I have entered the NC State Fair Cake Decorating competition for two years and placed both years.

2009 Non-Professional Wedding Cake - Third Place


2010 Non-Professional Novelty Cake - First Place




I am a Wilton Method Instructor at Michaels.  I truly enjoy teaching all my Wilton students and seeing them learn and accomplish things they didn't think they could do. 




If you are interested in taking classes at Michaels, click on the tabs above to learn more about Wilton classes.  To stay up-to-date on new classes, subscribe to my blog so you won't miss a thing!

Have a great day & see you in class!

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment